Weeds Do Not Need Encouragement To Grow
Have you ever been out in your yard, taken a walk in the park, seen an abandon parking lot?
What is the one thing that you will always see?
You see them everywhere.....they don't need water.....they don't require maintenance and they are hard to get rid of.
Why do you think that is?
Here it is...when I started CQ4L, I wanted things to happen over night. I was impatient, frustrated and wanted to have quick results.
However, anything worth having takes time to grow.
I had to stop treating myself and my business as a weed. Think about it, exotic flowers are not found everywhere! They do not grow overnight, they take time, patience, effort, energy.
You have to stop thinking and treating yourself like a weed, you are an exotic flower that needs to be nurtured and taken care of.
Here are somethings to help you nurture and grow:
1. Taking time to invest in yourself- an exotic flower needs certain things to grow.....make sure you are feeding your body the right things, constantly learning and growing, stimulate you brain on a daily basis.
2. Avoid the negative self talk- you are what your speak into existence. Positive self talk. Compliment yourself everyday!
3. Believe you have the power to achieve anything you set your mind to...in other words...BELIEVE IN YOURSELF- Self doubt is the biggest reason why most people do not become successful.
4. Stand Up For Yourself- the toughest yet most rewarding thing in life is being able to stand up for yourself. Your thought process, your growth process, and who you are meant to be is a direct reflection of how you see yourself internally. Not how others see you. Who cares if people don't like you, most exotic flowers, grow solo and without the need or approval from weeds
5. Set Goals and Stick To Them- even if they are small goals, a sense of accomplishment is what encourages us to keep going! Set goals that you know will challenge you, yet will be rewarding when you complete them!
Weeds are the crowd that stays in the same routine, and exotic flower takes time an effort to grow! Stay positive, stay focused and nourish the life you want!